What I asked for this Christmas.

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

As once said by a charming little six year old...


With that being said, Christmas is upon us. The lists have been double checked, the presents have been wrapped, and the expectations are awaiting. It has been requested on my tumblr that I make this post, so for the anon's, here it is!

*Quick little disclaimer before I go ahead and tell you all what I asked for. This is a wish list. I don't expect to get everything on it. I don't even expect to get half of the things on it. These are just things that I would like to receive for christmas.*

With the pesky disclaimer done, we can now get on with the post!

1. Michigan mittens - because who doesn't want to take their home state with them every where they go this winter?

2. A hat with a pom on it. These things are still all the rage, right? 



3. A Thousand Pieces of You. Though I've only read the synopsis on goodreads, this book looks great. Hopefully I will have some time next term to enjoy it between classes and chapter! 


4. A spiritjersey with my sorority's name and crest on it. (Disclaimer: these chapters are not mine, that shall remain unknown for safety reasons) 


5. Statement necklaces. They're great to jazz up outfits and can take something from school wear to pin attire in seconds flat. Here are some examples of the ones I've asked for. 



6. Puffer vest- because I wear them literally every week. They can take a sweater and make it so much more stylish. I asked for this one specifically. 


I hope that you all have a lovely holiday season! Though this post was about getting gifts, I just want to remind everyone that this season is about taking time to be with your family and friends and be thankful for life's blessings! 

---

LMJ




No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017