The low down.

Monday, February 13, 2017

Wow. Long time hecka no talk. 

I miss this little corner of the internet. So much that I have five different posts and a whole series lined up. Currently, though, my mind thinks faster than I can type and lately I've been losing the words before I can commit them to a blank posts. 

So instead of trying to get the words right, I figured I'd just tell you what I'm up to...

I have almost completely stopped cursing and now I say frick every other second as a result
Aloe water is my newest addiction & also a huge turn off to half the population apparently 
Outside of school work I use Google calendar more than my paper planner and this is #sacrilege
Finally got myself to like sushi
I started a food review on my snapchat called finals or food critics (slide into my DMs if you want to follow my snapchat antics)
Wednesdays are my favorite day of the week because God and Midweek are so so so good
Got to watch La La Land finally and fell in love with the beauty of cinema again
Booked a trip to Orlando with my homies
Discovered I loath cognitive psychology, go figure...
Dubbed 2017 as the year of growth in all areas of my life 

Now, wasn't that a list as disorderly and chaotic as my life? 

I hope to be back to this little corner very soon. I'm working on a series of blogposts that have been placed on my heart, and I am really anxious to show you all of my writing. Until then...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Laur Jurczy 2017